Hot Sandwich with Onions Toppings
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4026 times
Hot sandwich with onions toppings is a grilled bread sandwich recipe with onion topping placed on chilli sauce smeared bread slices. Enjoy crispy hot with tomato sauce.
- First apply butter in the breard and then the chille paste,
- Take one more silce of bread only apply butter.
- Then keep the pieces of cucumber and patato add some salt to taste. then apply the other bread on that .
- Then apply butter on the top bread and the chilli paste and place the tamato and close it with other silce of bread apply butteronboth the side.
- On the top place the onions and the corrinader leaves on it.
- Keep the micro wave on high for 2 mins
- Serve hot with tamato saces
This recipe was contributed by ajayiyer619 on 29 Jan 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.