by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 3581 times
This is a combination of gulkhand and mixed nuts making a healthy tea time snack.
- Mix all the ingredients and add enough water to bind medium tight dough and keep aside.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and keep aside.
- Take the dough and make balls of small lemon size and roll to a thin roti using maida.
- Spread the prepared stuffing and cover with the second roti and press properly so that the stuffing doesn't come out.
- Cut this stuffed roti to 1/2 inch thickness to give the form of sticks like sakkarpara.
- Deep fry these sticks in hot oil till light pink and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 11 Sep 2019Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.