Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1850 times
Fusion kadhi is a lovely butter milk based kadhi recipe which caters to both North and South Indian taste buds,. The curd based kadhi is seasoned with garam masala, ginger and methi seeds and then tempered with fried onion, mustard seeds and curry leaves.
Add your private note
Fusion Kadhi recipe - How to make Fusion Kadhi
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Blend butter milk, besan, water, salt, green chillies turmeric powder and garlic in a mixer and pour it into a vessel.
- Cook this mixture on medium flame till it thickens and just starts bubbling.
- In a frying pan heat 1 tablespoon oil and saute the chopped onions till well cooked. let it turn a little brown . transfer this to the cooked kadhi.
- In the same pan heat some more oil and add mustard, jeera, pepper fenugreek and red chillies. let them splutter. switch off the stove and add the curry leaves. transfer this too to the kadhi and keep it covered.
- While serving stir well and garnish with coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by kalsnaish on 28 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.