Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3416 times
Serve this simple steamed momos with sweetened curd. Kids will enjoy this dainty Momos. they will find it relaxing after a busy day at school.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds, ginger, chilly, sweet corn and spinach and mix well.
- Remove from the flame and add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Keep aside.
- cCmbine all the ingredients and knead a semi stiff dough like for paratha.
- Roll small puris and fill in the mixture.
- Give it a wonton shape or alternatively give it a modak shape like small dainty money bag.
- Place them in a hot steamer to cook for around 5 - 10 minutes.
- Serve them hot as it is with sweet curd or home made tomatoes ketchup garnished with spring onions and cherry tomatoes.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 15 Oct 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.