This recipe has been viewed 4194 times
Frilly patties is a deep fried maida based roll recipe with the maida rotis filled with rice four paste and ghee and then stacked one over another. These layered patties are then rolled up , cut into small squares and deep fried.
- Knead the dough as in baked patties.
- Make balls of the dough, add flour and make a chapati.
- Roll fine (paper fine). apply the rice and ghee mixture to one of the chapatis and sprinkle a little flour.
- Then put another chapati, repeat the previous step that is applying the ghee and flour mixture.
- In such a way, pile up 5 layers of chapati. then
This recipe was contributed by zigzac on 13 Jul 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.