Fresh Fruits Stuffed Rasmalai
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 283 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15030 times
Fresh Fruits Stuffed Rasmalai is a dessert beyond comparison, a creation that has to be experienced to be understood! The rich, milky flavour of succulent rasmalai is complemented beautifully by a fruity stuffing, and enhanced further by a topping of masala milk.
When you refrigerate the assembled dessert for some time, the fruits regain their crunch, while the rasmalai soaks in the milk and imbibes a richer flavour. Each spoonful of this dessert is an experience to savour, and makes you long for another serving!
- Squeeze the syrup from rasgullas and discard the syrup.
- Cut each rasgulla into two halves and scoop out the centre of each halve of the rasgulla. Keep aside.
- Combine the milk and sugar in a broad non-stick pan, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 10 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the milk masala powder, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally. Keep aside to cool completely.
- Once cooled, divide the masala milk into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Divide the fresh fruits stuffing into 16 equal portions and stuff each halve of the rasgulla with a portion of the stuffing.
- Place 4 stuffed rasgullas on a serving plate and pour a portion of the masala milk over it.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour and serve chilled.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.