Fresh Anjeer Sandwich
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2906 times
Fresh anjeer are nutricious and are at their best during winters.
- Apply mayonnaise on all bread slices.
- Arrange four of them on a flat dry surface.
- Spread sweetened anjeer on it.
- Arrange all other ingredients on it and season it well. Cover it with another bread slice. Cut it into four and serve fresh.
- Decorate it with carrot garnish and serve it with hot coffee and crisp wafers.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 10 Dec 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.