Fettuccine in Spinach Sauce, Pasta in Spinach Sauce
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 155 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 48219 times
Luscious, luscious, mouth-wateringly luscious... that describes the Fettuccine in Spinach Sauce best of all. Its texture is probably what makes it such an undisputed winner! The spinach puree, white sauce and fresh cream team up to give this pasta a luxuriant texture, while garlic and a few spices give it a vibrant flavour.
The Fettuccine in Spinach Sauce is not too difficult to make, and will not send you hunting for rare ingredients either; yet the whole experience is so memorable and exotic, you will want to go for it once again!
Serve with side dishes like Grilled Mediterranean Mushrooms , Grilled Pepper Bruschetta and Neapolitan Potato Salad .
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the spinach purèe and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the white sauce, fresh cream, chilli flakes, salt and pepper, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the fettuccine, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately garnished with cheese.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||4549.6 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.6 mg|
|Vitamin C||20.5 mg|
|Folic Acid||91.7 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.