Lasagne ( Pizza and Pasta)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 121 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 50663 times
Aromatic and flavourful roasted vegetables with white sauce is a combination that will make one drool at the very sight of it! Arranged atop pizza sauce coated Lasagne sheets, the roasted vegetables in white sauce is elevated to an even higher plane of culinary delight. Remember to serve the Lasagne immediately on preparation, with garlic bread.
- Heat the olive oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic paste and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the red and green capsicum and 2 tbsp of water, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the tomatoes, oregano, chilli flakes and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Keep aside.
- Combine the roasted vegetables and the white sauce in a broad non-stick pan, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally. Keep aside.
- Spread ½ cup of pizza sauce evenly at the base of a baking dish and place 2 lasagne sheets over the sauce at equal distance.
- Spread the white sauce-roasted vegetable mixture and ¼ cup of pizza sauce evenly over it and cover it with 2 more lasagne sheets.
- Spread the remaining ¼ cup of pizza sauce evenly over the lasagne sheets and sprinkle the cheese evenly over it.
- Bake the lasagne in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 8 minutes or microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately with garlic bread.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.