Gluten-free Pasta in Tomato Sauce
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 43 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18725 times
Durum wheat pasta is taboo for the gluten intolerant. Gluten free pasta is however available these days and tossed in a scrumptious tomato sauce, will certainly satisfy your taste buds.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the onions and garlic and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, or till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the tomato purée, chilli powder and salt and cook on a medium flame for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the milk and corn flour-water mixture, mix well and bring to boil, stirring continuously. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan; add the garlic and capsicum and sauté for a few seconds.
- Add the corn, chilli flakes and the prepared sauce and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the pasta, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.