Stuffed Makai Paratha ( Gluten Free)
by Tarla Dalal
स्टफ्ड मकई पराठा
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Stuffed Makai Paratha ( Gluten Free) in Hindi)
Added to 19 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 24979 times
Maize flour parathas filled with a combination of paneer and green peas are a wonderful alternative to stuffed whole wheat parathas. Eat the parathas as is or with an accompaniment of your choice.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead into soft dough using enough water. Keep aside for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Knead again using a little oil till it is smooth. Keep aside.
- Divide the stuffing in 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions and roll out each portion of the dough into a circle of 200 mm (8”) diameter, using a little maize flour.
- Put 1 portion of the filling on one half of the roti and fold it over to make a semi-circle and press it lightly to seal it.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the paratha, using a little oil, till it turns golden brown in colour from both sides.
- Repeat with the remaining dough and filling to make 3 more parathas.
- Serve immediately.
- For a variation, add greens like shredded cabbage, chopped fenugreek leaves, etc. To the dough instead of spinach.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per paratha
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.