Daal and Fruits Cutlet
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3004 times
This will help to feed daal to children smoothly. it is healthy.
Add your private note
Daal and Fruits Cutlet recipe - How to make Daal and Fruits Cutlet
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 1 serving
- in a bowl combine potatoes, dals, pears, carrots and salt. season it and temper it. keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients for filling. keep aside.
- Make balls of covering and flatten it.
- Make it round 2 inch and fill it with 2 tsp mixture in center.
- Close it and ball it. and flatten it evenly to any desired shape or round.
- Roast it on a non stick pan with little ghee.
- Keep it in a dish for a while and then pack it. so that the steam doesn't get formed in a tiffin or else the cutlets will get soggy.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 05 Aug 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.