This recipe has been viewed 1116 times
This recipe can be used as a raita for briyanis or served with chappatis side dish.
Add your private note
Cucumber chutney recipe - How to make Cucumber chutney
Cooking Time: Total Time:
cucumber grated 1 cup
dahi(yogurt) 1 cup
green chillies(chopped)1 tsp
mustard seeds 1/4tsp
curry leaves 5 number
coriander leaves 1tbsp
hing 1pinch salt to taste
- 1.peel and grate the cucumber .
- 2.take a saute pan and heat through and add oil to it.
- 3.add mustard seeds and when they crackle add green chillies, curry leaves and hing to the mixture and keep it aside.
- 4.add the grated mixture to dahi and add salt add the tempering to it and garnish with coriander leaves.
- 5.this helps as a cooling for summer as cucumber is good for summer and dahi too.
- 6.u can use this mixture as raita too.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#445964 on 28 Apr 2009
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.