Crunchy Choco Squares
by priya gandhi
This recipe has been viewed 1168 times
Crunchy cornflakes coated in chocolate this is a wonderful sweet very popular with kids and adults alike in your family.
Add your private note
Crunchy Choco Squares recipe - How to make Crunchy Choco Squares
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Crush the cornflakes and mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add the melted butter and mix well.
- Grease a 8 inch square baking tin put mixture into the tin and press down firmly.
- Pre-heat the oven to 190 Degree Celsius and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Leave aside to cool and do not turn out baking tin until its cool
- Mix the icing sugar and drinking chocolate with a few drops of water to make a thick toppings.
- When cold spread the topping evenly over the top and put in the fridge to set when set cut into squares.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by priya gandhi on 27 Feb 2015i am priya gandhi and i love to cook food especially italian food and love to read books a lot
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.