Creamy Thick Curd Dip Using Jalapenos, Olives and Sun-dried Tomatoes
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6973 times
Curd-based dips are quite versatile. Their creamy texture and tangy flavour make them suitable to serve with any snack, be it toasted bread, cream cracker biscuit or cucumber strips
Here is a really exciting curd-based dip, which combines snazzy ingredients like jalapenos, olives and sun-dried tomatoes. A seasoning of mixed herbs adds to the exoticness of the Creamy Thick Curd Dip using Jalapenos, Olives and Sun-Dried Tomatoes, making it a good option to serve with toasted bread, as a starter for parties .
- Put the curds in a muslin cloth and tie it tightly and place it on a strainer. Place the strainer on a bowl and refrigerate for 8 hours.
- Transfer the hung thick curds in a deep bowl, add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Take a small empty bowl and cover the cavity with a cling wrap. Pour the mixture into it and demould it on a serving plate.
- Top it with sun-dried tomatoes, black olives, jalepenos evenly over it. Sprinkle chilli flakes and finally drizzle olive oil and honey evenly over it.
- Serve immediately with toasted bread.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.