Corn Curry, Makai Ki Subzi Recipe
by Tarla Dalal
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Corn Curry, Makai Ki Subzi Recipe in Hindi)
Added to 205 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 83529 times
A creamy paste of onion, coriander, coconut and poppy seeds with spicy green chillies and ginger is the focal point of the corn curry. And of course, there is soothing coconut milk and a bouquet of spices to complement the green masala.
Corn Curry makes a wholesome meal together with Rotis and Rice. I suggest you try this curry with Aloowali Roti , Makhani Roti or Missi Roti .
Add your private note
Corn Curry, Makai Ki Subzi Recipe recipe - How to make Corn Curry, Makai Ki Subzi Recipe
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the prepared green paste, cinnamon, cloves and cardamom and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the sweet corn, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring continuously.
- Add the cornflour-coconut milk mixture and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 5 to 6 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Serve hot with roti / paratha and steamed rice.
Corn Curry Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||733.1 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin C||15.8 mg|
|Folic Acid||15.2 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.