Coke Vanilla Fizz
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7368 times
Coke vanilla fizz is a fizzy cool summer drink. The cola or coke is mixed with vanilla ice cream to create this cool and creamy fizzy beverage.
- Chill the coke well.
- Slit the lemon along radius.
- In a tall glass,beat one scoop of icecream till soft.
- Pour 1/3 glass coke and mix a little.
- Sprinkle salt,pour coke almost to brim.
- Carefully add the other scoop of icecream.
- Push the lemon slice over the rim of the glass.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by meenal72 on 18 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.