Coconut Mango Rice
by Square Meals
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3962 times
A tangy rice, with grated coconut and raw mango. Try this for lunch and i am sure you will love it.
- Cook rice, with a little salt, in a pressure cooker.
- Spread on a plate and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds and wait for it to splutter.
- Add urad dal, curry leaves, and red chillies and saute until the dal turns slightly darker.
- Reduce the heat to low, add the grated coconut and mango and mix well.
- Add hing and mix. Now add the cooked rice, check for salt and add if required.
- Mix well and serve with papad and pickle.
This recipe was contributed by Square Meals on 23 Feb 2013Square Meals is a culinary journey of two friends who have known each other for more than 12 years. ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.