Chocolate Delight By TANDHIR
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2534 times
Chocolate delight takes your palate on a delightful sweet journey. The chocolate based dessert item is an all time favorite chocolate recipe and is quite popular among children.
- Oil a loaf tin,keep aside.
- Sieve the sugar and cocoa together.
- Melt the margarine in a saucepan over a low fire.
- Take the pan of the fire and add cocoa sugar mixture,mixing well with a wooden spoon.
- Add milk.
- Place the pan over a low fire,mixing well for 10 minutes,without letting the mixture boil.
- Add walnut and essence,mix well.
- Pour some of the mixture into the oil tin.
- Dip the biscuits in milk and place the biscuits over the chocolate layer.
- Again pour some chocolate,put remaining biscuits on top,put the chocolate over it.
- Keep the tin in a freezer,till set.
- Cut into slices and serve.
This recipe was contributed by TANDHIR on 15 Oct 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.