Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4581 times
Raita , a great accompaniment with meal... Here is different kind of raita with the combination of curd, fresh cream and cheese spread. It can also be used as spread on garlic bread.
- Combine the curds, fresh cream, cheese spread, vinegar, salt and paprika in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- For the tempering, heat the oil in non stick pan, add the onions and saute till they turn pink in colour.
- Add the green chilies and capsicum, mix well and saute for more 1 minute.
- Add this tempering to curd-cheese mixture and mix well.
- Keep it in a refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Served chilled.
- If cheese spread is not handy, you can use grated cheese. In that case add curd with fresh cream and grated cheese and blend in a blender till smooth.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 30 May 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.