Cheese Chin Chow Sandwich
by kitchen queen ami
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2231 times
A delicious combination of Indian and chinese which i am sure childern will love because of their favorite noddles and cheese in it.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the vegetables and saute on ahigh flame for 2 minutes.
- Add corn, soya sauce,chilli sauce,tomato sauce, pepper and saute for 2 minutes.
- Remove and keep aside to cool.
- Arrange 2 bread slices on a clean and dry surface and spread the prepared mixture evenly on both the slices.
- Sprinkle equal quantities of cheese on top of the mixture and cover it with other slice.
- Spread some seasme seeds on top of the bread slice and grill the sandwich on meadiun heat for 5 -10 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by kitchen queen ami on 13 Jan 2012 i live in delhi i am working with coaching institiute but food is always my passion to treat my fam...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.