Cabbage Sandwich By prithvisudiappu
Added to 27 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5152 times
A simple, tasty and healthy Cabbage Sandwich with chopped cabbage along with select dressings and seasonings as filling in between the bread slices.
- Mix the two sauces together and keep aside.
- Put the sandwich maker on to heat.
- Apply the mixed sauce on two slices of bread.
- Now spread a little of the the shredded cabbage on one the slices applied with the sauce.
- Sprinkle a little cheese on the cabbage and cover with the other slice with sauce.
- Now put the prepared bread slices in the sandwich maker and leave till it is done.
- Cut it into half and serve hot with tomato and cucumber slices.
This recipe was contributed by prithvisudiappu on 18 Aug 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.