Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2532 times
You could freeze the water in the ice tray with some crushed mint leaf .so that you could use this flavoured ice with any drink.
- Take away the leaf from the berries.
- Wash them.then put them in the blender with a little water and make a pulp of them.
- Run the pulp through a sieve.
- Take 2 cups of suger and 2 cups of water and make a sugar syrup(similar to what you make for gulab jaamun).let the sugar syruo cool.
- Now add this to the pulp and beat it well.
- Add some ice cold water .
- Now squeeze half a lime and and add the ginger poder and mix it well.
- Serve with crushed ice and float in a piece of mint leaf in each glass
This recipe was contributed by slim on 08 Dec 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.