- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Bejar Roti in Hindi)
- ગુજરાતી માં વાંચો (Bejar Roti in Gujarati)
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 35913 times
Bejar roti is a traditional rajasthani bread enjoyed hot with a subzi made of veggies or paneer. It can also be served with dal or kadhi. Made of three wholesome flours, this protein-rich roti also provides a lot of energy and dietary fibre, making it very healthy fare. It is spiced mildly with cumin seeds, green chilli paste and coriander leaves, making it a versatile roti suitable for serving with various kinds of subzis.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough lukewarm water.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions and roll out each portion into a circle of 125 mm. (5”) diameter, using a little whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook each roti, using a little oil, till it turns golden brown in colour from both sides.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per roti
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.