Avocado Chocolate Mousse
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 31 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16348 times
- Blend the avocado in a mixer till smooth. Keep aside.
- Combine the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute. Mix well.
- Combine the avocado mixture and ¼ cup of melted chocolate in a bowl and mix well using a spatula.
- Add the remaining chocolate and mix very well using a spatula.
- Pour equal quantities of the mixture into 2 individual bowls / glasses and refrigerate for 1 hour or till the mousse sets.
- Garnish with chocolate curls.
- Serve chilled.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.