by Amarendra Mulye
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7263 times
Apple Shrikhand can be relished with puris or served as a dessert.
- Pour the curd in a thin muslin cloth and hung it overnight and let the water drain out of the curd.
- In a deep bowl combine the hung curd, sugar, apple and cinnamon powder, mix it with the help of blender to a smooth texture.
- Ensure that there are no lumps in the mixture.
- Transfer it into a serving bowl and refrigerate for an hour.
- Serve cold and garnish with milk masala.
- You may also garnish the shrikhand with chopped apples.
This recipe was contributed by Amarendra Mulye on 03 Jan 2011I am complete foodie and love to indulge into variety of food items. I love trying out and learning ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.