Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3691 times
A scrumptious american dessert made with jello and pound cake topped with whipped cream.
4 cups boiling water1 (6 ounce) package JELL-O Brand Gelatin, any red flavor1 (6 ounce) package JELL-O Brand Berry Blue Flavor Gelatin2 cups cold water1 cup (6 ounce) package JELL-O Brand Berry Blue Flavor Gelatin1 (8 ounce) container cool whip whipped topping , thawed2 cups sliced strawberries
- Stir 2 cups of the boiling water into each flavor of gelatin in separate bowls at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Stir 1 cup cold water into each bowl. pour into separate 13x9-inch pans. refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. cut each pan into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Place red gelatin cubes in 3-1/2-quart bowl or trifle bowl.
- Layer with cake cubes, 1/2 of the whipped topping and strawberries.
- Cover with blue gelatin cubes.
- Garnish with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
This recipe was contributed by cs_asha on 15 Feb 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.