American Chop Suey
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 369 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 157996 times
A chinese "bhel" topped with fried noodles, a dish which never fails at parties. Be sure that the noodles are absolutely crisp.
- Place all the ingredients of the sauce in a vessel, mix well and put to boil. Go on cooking and stirring until the sauce is thick.
- Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a vessel and add the vegetables. Cook on a high flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the prepared sauce, boiled noodles, chilli sauce and salt and cook for a few minutes.
- Add half of the fried noodles and mix well.
- Serve hot, topped with the rest of the fried noodles.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.