Sizzling Mushrooms Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 5115 times
Sizzling mushrooms is a very quick recipe made within minutes. . . It is mildly spiced and taste best with toasted bread triangles. . . Great to serve in a party. .
Recipe Description for Sizzling Mushrooms
- Heat a sizzler plate over an open flame till it is red hot.
- Heat the oil on the plate, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and sauté on a medium flame for another minute.
- Add the mushrooms, salt, oregano, chilli flakes and cornflour, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Place the plate on a wooden tray and serve immediately with toasted whole wheat bread triangles.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.