Sizzling Brownie Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 13362 times
This sizzling brownie recipe is so easy and quick to make. . It will be consumed within minutes. . . Do try it to get yourself the praises. . .
Recipe Description for Sizzling Brownie
- Combine the chocolate and milk in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 1½ minutes.
- Remove from the microwave and mix gently and keep aside.
- Heat the sizzler plate on an open flame till red hot.
- Pour 2 tbsp of the prepared chocolate sauce evenly over it, place the brownie in the centre, top it with 2 more tbsp of the prepared chocolate sauce, 1 scoop of vanilla ice-cream and finally 2 more tbsp of the chocolate sauce.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to make 1 more sizzling brownie.
- Place the plate on the wooden tray and serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.