Schezwan Noodles Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 18969 times
These noodles are very popular and are loved by one and all. They are spicy and colourful. They are worth a try !
Recipe Description for Schezuan Noodles ( Chinese Recipe )
Makes 4 servings
- Heat the oil in a deep pan on a high flame till it smokes.
- Add the chillies, cover with a lid immediately and remove from the flame.
- Strain it using a sieve and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok/kadhai on a high flame, add the garlic and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the cabbage, capsicum, carrots, bean sprouts and salt, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the noodles, schezuan sauce, toss well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the chilli oil, toss well and cook for another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- Store the remaining chilli oil in a glass bottle and use as required.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.