Singapore Rice Noodles Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 11659 times
Perfectly cooked noodles are first mixed with spring onions, sprouts and spice powders to ensure uniform mixing of the ingredients. This scrumptious mixture is then tossed with sautéed veggies of varied colours and textures, which makes this quick and easy dish a delight to behold and devour. Serve the Singapore Rice Noodles as soon as it is ready, not that you can wait for much longer after that peppy aroma teases your nostrils!
Recipe Description for Singapore Rice Noodles
- Heat the oil in a wok or a kadhai on a high flame, add the spring onion whites and garlic and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the red cabbage, capsicum, carrots and red chillies and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the noodle mixture and salt, mix well and cook on a high flame for 2 more minutes.
- Serve immediately garnished with spring onion greens.
- To cook rice noodles, break them into pieces and immerse them in enough boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes or till the noodles are soft.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.