Risotto Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 13268 times
Vegetable risotto is a very easy and a delicious recipe. . . Actual risotto is made using arboria rice but you can also use basmati rice, it taste the same. . . This rice prepartion is cheesy, colorful and fun to eat. . Serve it with garlic bread. .
Recipe Description for Vegetable Risotto ( Baked )
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes or till they turn translucent.
- Add the capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes or till the capsicum becomes soft.
- Add the rice, milk, cream, salt, pepper and ¼ cup of cheese, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally using a potato masher.
- Pour the mixture in a baking dish and spread it evenly using a spoon and sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of cheese on top.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.