Spicy Pasta Arrabiata
Added to 38 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 75543 times
A spicy pasta arrabiata is an italian specialty, which is popular across the continents due to its spicy taste and choice of aromatic herbs. Enjoy as a meal with soup or with breads of your choice.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions, garlic and green chillies and saute till the onions turns golden brown.
- Add the tomatoes and capsicum and saut on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato juice, chilli powder, basil, oregano, wine, and salt, mix well and cook for 3 minutes on a medium flame.
- Add the pasta and mix well and ensure the pasta is well coated in the sauce. Remove from flame.
- Serve hot and garnish with cheese and chilli flakes.
This recipe was contributed by vidhirc on 25 Jan 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.