Rice Noodles ( Noodles )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16512 times
Rice noodles unlike the usual noodles are made with rice flour and are chewier in comparison. They are easier to prepare as they do not require to be boiled over a flame. They make an ideal addition to various chinese soups, salads and make a perfect filling for spring rolls. They can also be an accompaniment to chinese main dishes.
- Boil 6 cups of water in a vessel.
- Remove from flame, add the rice noodles, cover with a lid and keep aside for 10-15 minutes.
- To cook rice noodles, soak them in boiling hot water for 10 to 15 minutes or as the instruction on the package specify.
- Drain the water and again dip into cold water in order to arrest any further cooking.
- Drain and use as required.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.