Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7077 times
Experience the joy of biting into scrumptious paneer maharani, a must try paneer recipe for special functions and parties.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the butter.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and saute for a minute.
- Add the cashew and melon seeds paste and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the tomato and saute for one minute.
- Add the whisked curds, mix well and add the salt, sugar and chilli powder and 1/2 cup of water.
- Cook for 2 minutes and add the paneer and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by meetu123 on 02 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.