by Tarla Dalal
Added to 20 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8375 times
Crumbled cottage cheese cooked in tomatoes and spices. A unique parsi specialty that is very delicious despite being relatively simple and quick-to-make.
- Combine the oil and cumin seeds in a microwave-proof bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and onion paste, mix well and microwave on high for 3 minutes, stirring once in between after 1½ minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, green chillies and turmeric powder, salt and garam masala, lightly mash the tomatoes and then microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Add the paneer, mix well and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.