Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 37531 times
Paneer pasanda is sure to become everybody's pasand or favorite. The delectable paneer recipe is prepared by stuffing a dried fruit based paste into the paneer slices and then simmering the stuffed paneer in a rich creamy gravy. Enjoy with parathas.
Add your private note
Paneer Pasanda recipe - How to make Paneer Pasanda
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:
- Boil the onions in 1 cup of water until soft.
- Add the garlic, ginger and cashewnuts and grind into a paste.
- Deep fry the onions in oil until golden brown. drain. grind into a fine paste in a blender using a little water.
- Heat the oil in a pan. add the onions and cashew paste and cook over a slow flame for a few minutes.
- Add the chilli powder and garam masala, mix and cook again till the oil separates from the gravy.
- Take the pan off the fire, add the curds and mix well.
- Simmer for 5 to 6 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the brown onion paste and salt and simmer for another 2 minutes.
- Add the paneer, garnish with the cream and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by devirash on 04 Jun 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.