Palak Paneer Kofta
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8772 times
- Combine the paneer with spinach, salt and cornflour and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape each portion into equal sized balls.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the koftas till they turn golden and crisp from all the sides.
- For the gravy, combine the onions and tomatoes and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan, add the paste and the remaining ingredients, mix well and saute for 2 minutes.
- Just before serving, add the koftas and mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with fresh cream.
This recipe was contributed by rajju on 02 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.