Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 32421 times
Muli paratha, serves best curd or with achaar of your choice.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl, mix well and knead into a soft dough using water.
- Divide the dough into equal portions.
- Roll out each portion into a thick medium sized rotis using little whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Cook each roti on a hot tava on both the sides using little oil.
- Cook until brown spots appears on both the sides.
- Serve hot with curds.
This recipe was contributed by shrutidaga on 24 Mar 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.