by Tarla Dalal
Added to 293 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 36091 times
A tasty, easy to make pizza.
- Mix the flours. Add the oil and salt and make a soft dough by adding water.
- Roll out thin rounds about 100 mm. (4") in diameter with the help of plain flour. Prick lightly with a fork.
- Deep fry in hot oil on both sides on a medium flame until crisp.
- Store in an air-tight tin.
- Soak the beans overnight.
- Next day, cook in pressure cooker. Drain and mash.
- Heat the ghee and fry the onion for 1/2 minute.
- Add the beans, tomato ketchup, butter and salt and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- When cooked, mash the beans slightly.
- Put the fried rounds on a plate and spread a little rajma mixture on each.
- Spread 1 teaspoon of chillies in vinegar, a little hot sauce and a little sour cream on each puri. Then put a few olives and sprinkle cheese and chill powder on top.
- Grill for a few minutes.
- Serve hot.
- Note:- If you like, use cooked corn instead of kidney beans.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.