Merry Macaroni ( Pasta)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 212 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16543 times
These dainty pasta shells, make a colourful dish that tastes as good as it looks.
- Put the tomatoes in hot water for about 10 minutes. Remove the skin and grate them.
- Heat the butter and fry the onion and green chili for 1 minute.
- Add the carrot, green peas and capsicum and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato puree, chilli powder and tomato ketchup and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the boiled macaroni and salt.
- Sprinkle the cheese and bake in a hot oven at 200 degree c ( 400 degree f) for 10 to 12 minutes. Serve hot.
- Goodness Guide :
- Pasta is rich in complex carbohydrates.
- With vegetables, it makes a filling and nutritious heavy snack or light lunch.
Nutrient values Per Serving :
| 7.3 g|| 32.7 g|| 7 g|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.