by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 228 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 29523 times
Pancake made using mangoes and coconut.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, except the oil, to make a smooth batter. Keep aside.
- Heat a 125 mm. (5”) non-stick taper pan an degrease it lightly using a little oil.
- Pour 2 tbsp of the batter over it and tilt the pan in a circular motion to make an even circle.
- Cook, using a little oil, till it is golden brown in colour from both sides.
- Fold the pancake to make a semi-circle and spread ½ tsp of fresh cream and sprinkle a little sugar on top.
- Turn the folded pancake upside down and cook on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Repeat steps 3 to 6 to make 5 more pancakes.
- Serve hot.
- Spoon a little filling on each pancake and fold neatly into a semicircle.
- Repeat with all the pancakes.
- Serve immediately
- If mangoes are not in season, use puréed bananas instead and adjust the sugar accordingly.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.