Kairi Aur Gaajar ki Subzi
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4697 times
Summers special. . A tangy and sweet vegetable preparation!
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add jeera, methi seeds, saunf and carom seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions and ginger-garlic paste and saute till the onions turn golden brown in colour.
- Add the coriander powder and cook for one more minute.
- Add the tomatoes and saute till the tomatoes becomes soft.
- Add the raw mangoes and carrots, mix well and add the turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt and mix well.
- Sprinkle some water and cook on a medium flame for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add the garam masala and curry leaves.
- Cook for another one minute.
- Serve with chapattis.
This recipe was contributed by cookingtime4g3 on 04 Mar 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.