Gobi ka Paratha
Added to 24 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 64431 times
Gobi ka paratha, is stuffed paratha with spicy grated cauliflower. It is a winter special paratha serve with white butter or curd.
- Combine the whole wheat flour, salt and oil in a bowl and using enough water knead a soft dough.
- Divide the dough in to 5 equal portions and keep aside.
- Combine the cauliflower and little salt in a bowl, mix well and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Squeeze and remove the excess water from the cauliflower and add the coriander powder, cumin seeds powder, chilli powder, coriander, green chillies, onions, ginger-garlic paste and salt and mix well.
- Divide the stuffing into 5 equal portions and keep aside.
- Roll out one portion of the dough into a 75 mm. (3") diameter circle.
- Place a portion of the stuffing and fold the edges of the dough over the stuffing.
- Pinch the edges together to seal the stuffing in.
- Flatten the dough and roll out again into 100 mm. (4") diameter circle using little flour for rolling.
- Cook on tava over a medium flame using little ghee till brown spots appear on both sides.
- Repeat for the remaining dough and the stuffing to make 4 more parathas.
- Serve hot with curds.
This recipe was contributed by shahinmohd on 28 Dec 2010hi ! im shahin,staying in Muscat for the past 7yrs.I stay here with my family (husband and 2kidz).Im...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.