Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5264 times
A delicious one dish meal perfectly suitable during fasting days!
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead semi soft dough using water.
- Roll 5" diameter and 2mm thick rotis out of it.
- Make rotis soon once the dough it kneaded.
- Roast it on tava, smear it with little ghee and keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and keep aside.
- combine all the ingredients, except cabbage, in a deep bowl and keep aside.
- Place the rotis on clean dry surface.
- Evenly spread 2 tsp basil spread on to it.
- Evenly arrange the filling mixture lengthwise in the center.
- Top it with cabbage strips.
- Close it from either sides.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 02 Sep 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.