Faraali Pattice ( Faraal Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 97 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 41567 times
Available in the shops and streets of mumbai, this famous pattice is made with a crunchy-creamy peanut and coconut stuffing.
- Divide the potato mixture and the stuffing both into 8 equal portions and keep aside.
- Flatten a portion of the potato mixture into a 75 mm. (3") diameter circle and place a portion of the stuffing in the centre.
- Bring together the edges in the centre to seal the stuffing and shape it into a round ball. Keep aside.
- Repeat with the remaining potato mixture and stuffing to make 7 more pattice.
- Roll the pattice in the arrowroot flour till they are evenly coated from all the sides.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the pattice on a medium flame till they turn brown in colour from all the sides. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve immediately with green chutney and sweetened curds.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.