Corn Parathas ( Growing Kids Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 323 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 140448 times
Parathas sure are filling, and will keep your child satisfied till the next meal. And it sure does solve your woes as well, because your child will consume the nutritious spinach that is masked in the dough!
- Combine the wheat flour, corn, spinach, green chillies and salt in a bowl and knead to a soft, smooth dough using water as required. Keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Knead again using oil and keep aside under a wet muslin cloth.
- Divide the dough into 10 equal portions and roll each into 100 mm (4“) thin rotis using little flour.
- Place a roti on a flat surface, sprinkle 1 tsp of cheese and spread it evenly.
- Cover with another roti and press lightly.
- Heat a non-stick pan and cook each paratha using little oil till brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 4 more parathas.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.