by Tarla Dalal
Added to 653 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 320802 times
A rich dark chocolate cake.
- Sift the cocoa powder, flour, baking powder and soda bi-carbonate.
- Combine all the ingredients together with 1/2 cup (100 ml.) of water in a bowl and mix well using a whisk.
- Pour this mixture into a greased 150 mm. (6") diameter baking tin.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C (360°F) for 20 minutes or till a knife inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Unmould and cool on a wire rack.
- Cut into 1" squares and serve or use as required.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.