Chilli Pineapple Stir-fry Rice
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 45 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18577 times
Pineapple lends a refreshing tangy taste to this spiced rice, enough to get your taste buds reviving.
- Cut the pineapple through the middle lengthwise. Scoop out the fruit with a knife. Chop the scooped out pineapple and keep aside both the shell and the chopped pineapple.
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the chopped pineapple and stir-fry for a minute.
- Add the green chillies, capsicum and spring onion whites and stir-fry for a couple of minutes.
- Add the rice, spring onion greens, coriander, salt and pepper. Mix well and cook for a few minutes.
- Stuff the pineapple shells with the rice.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.